Monday, February 15, 2010

Greetings!

I'm Melissa, also one of the 13 Sophomores in the IDES program at MTSU. I've always had always had a hunch that I wanted to be in the interior design field from very early on, although...have started my "major" courses late in my college career. I've always been told that I have an eye for detail, and so far its proved to serve me well. Born in Mississippi, my family somehow found themselves in Tennessee, and this is where I have lived for 98% of my 21 years of life. I may have been raised in a small town, but I am definitely a city girl at heart. I haven't quite decided where I want to take my career, but a majority of my interests lye in sleek modern or vintage designs. I am so grateful to have such amazing peers during my journey as a budding interior designer. Wish us luck!

M. Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment